Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books that we have received over the past week. This is one of my favorite meme's because I love to see what everyone else is reading!

Here is what I (Missy) got this week.

Bought-


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Review here)
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles



Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Beastly by Alex Finn
Rhymes With Cupid by Anna Humphrey


I am in the process of reading Cryer's Cross right now and it is extremely good. I should have a review up for that within the next couple of days.

What did you get this week?

13 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Unearthly and hope you do too!

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi’s IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books, I've been hearing great things about Unearthly, Cryer's Cross and the Demon Trapper's Daughter. I look forward to reading your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome mailbox! I LOVE Fallen! They all look fab. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Unearthly and just finished Cryer's Cross! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished Cryer's Cross a couple of days ago! Perfect Chemistry and Fallen are good too! :) Great books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beastly is one of my favourites! I hope you enjoy it! I can't wait to see the film (yum, yum Alex Pettyfer!) I'm still yet to read Unearthly which makes me incredibly sad :( Happy reading!

    Check out what's IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some fantastic books there, I am starting cryers cross tonight so very much looking forward to it.

    I loved Fallen, Unearthly, Demon Trappers Daughter and Perfect Chemistry myself as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Chemistry is amazing!You'll love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Haul! Your going to love Unearthly. The author did a wonderful job of holding your attention. The twist in the end was also amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Fallen and Perfect Chemistry. Great haul!!

    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway. I hope you can check it - easy to enter! http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/2011/02/now-on-facebook-small-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your haul this week. Unearthly, Beastly, Fallen, and Perfect Chemistry are awesome. You're in for a treat!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohh perfect chemistry is fab

    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky Duck! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete