Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme put on by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It let's us show what books we have received over the past week.

Here is what I (Missy) got-



When It Happens by Susan Colsanti
Possessions by Nancy Holder
Need by Carrie Jones
Strange Angels (Book 1) by Lili St Crow



Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender

If you click on the book titles it will take you to Amazon. I got most of these books there this week and I got really good deals on them.

I have can't wait to read Forget You. I just finished reading Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols and I LOVED it! I will have a review for that coming within the next couple of days.

So what did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Amazing, amazing books! I'm so jealous! I've yet to read anything by Jennifer Echols, but I hear she's fabulous. Enjoy all your new books, and I can't wait for your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerat books! I loved Wicked Lovely and I want to read the Carrie Jones books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM! Forget You is on my TBR list. It looks soooo good! I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Need last week and Wicked Lovely is great!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Hooked to Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing week. I know I want to read quiet a few of these books myself. New Follower!


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Possessions looks so creepy. I really want to read Bad Girls Don't Die. I'll be keeping an eye out for your review of that one.

    I read Going Too Far and I loved it! So glad to hear you enjoyed that one. I tried reading Forget You but I didn't like it nearly as much and decided to DNF it. I hope you like it more than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a really nice loot!! :) hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Possessions look great! Need is kinda iffy for me. Wicked Lovely is a favorite! I've been meaning to read Forget You for a while now.

    Hope you enjoy all the great books!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard When it Happens is soooo cute and good! I can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh nice haul this week! Possessions looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forget You sounds great, I want to read that one eventually.

    ALSO When It Happens is super cute and enjoyable.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete