Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It let's us show everyone what books we bought, borrowed or received over the past week. Make sure that you hop on over to her blog and link up!

This week I (Missy) went on a bit of a spending spree again! Oops! :) Here is what I bought


Bought-
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Shadowspell  by Jenna Black
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
I did pre order and order some books, but they technically won't be in my mailbox until later. 
I have already read and loved Delirium by Lauren Oliver. You can check out my review HERE.


So what did you get in your mailbox this week?



12 comments:

  1. I liked Delirium too and I loved The Iron Queen. You got a bunch of great books! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic books this week! Shadowspell and The Iron Daughter are great books and I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous line-up of books.
    You'll have to let us know what you think of Eighth Grade Bites. I was really looking forward to it, since it has a male protagonist, but it actually seemed geared for a bit younger than what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! Enjoy :)

    My Post

    Lu
    http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some really great books... Delirium in particular. Can't wait to read it (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Eighth Grade Bites. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely have to read your review of Delirium. I picked that one up this week myself. And in looking at your picture of your books... I have to ask this......... Is it a pet peeve of yours as well about the stickers on the books? I hate that! :)

    Kat @ A Journey Into Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. @A Journey in Reading

    I absolutely hate it! I normally peel them off as soon as I get the books home, but I haven't gotten around to it yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vanished!!
    LOL, I love that series, I hope you enjoy it.

    I hadn't see that cover of Flawless, it's cute but I sort of like the original ones a bit more.

    Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Delirium, I'm about to go and read your review! I'm jealous that you have a copy already! :D

    Have a great week!
    http://booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Delirium! Cleary, as I'm doing a giveaway on my blog. Can't wait to see your other reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started Delirium tonight. Im also looking forward to Shadowspell and the Iron Fey series!!

    You got some good books this week! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete