Friday, February 18, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (4)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!

This weeks question is:
 "What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"
 
There are quite a few of them that I think would be interesting adapted into movies! I think Across the Universe would probably be really good. I don't normally read much Sci Fi, but I love Sci Fi movies. I also think Delirium would make a really good movie also!






Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!


This weeks question is:
"If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?" 

I think that the most "science fiction" thing I have ever read would be Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I actually ended up enjoying it and because of it, would be willing to pick up another science fiction type book in the future. I always try to give every genre a chance before I decide whether or not I really like it.


 Thanks for stopping by and we hope you stick around and follow! 

11 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the follow. I'm a new follower! I'm not a big Sci-fi reader either - mainly just stuck to the big names.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Across the Universe - I've heard such great things! If I had to pick one I would probably choose The Host by Stephanie Meyer.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you mentioned enjoying Across the Universe. That book has been mentioned a lot today, but no one is saying whether they liked it or not. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tara
    I haven't read The Host yet. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Delphyne
    It was pretty good! A lot different than what I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I really want to read Across The Universe. I haven't read much sci fi but I liked Ender's Game and The Host.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through - I'm a new follower!

    I'm not a big fan of SciFi, either. I REALLY need to read Across the Universe and Delirium, I've heard only good things about them.

    Check out my posts for Follow Friday and Blog Hop at http://www.paperbacktreasures.blogspot.com

    Hannah (Paperback Treasures)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I just finished Delirium and loved it! I'm hosting a contest to win a copy over on my blog so pass on the word to those who haven't read it!
    But I have to say, all the rave reviews for Across the Universe has me eager to pick it up.
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delirium would make a great movie! I love the town of Portland, Maine. It's so compact and walkable, perfect for that story.
    There's so many great books that are being made into movies right now... can't wait for The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just hoppin' through - I am now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete