Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)













 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren . It is a way to share what books you have received during the week. This is my first week joining in! Here is what I got!

Bought-


 








Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine (includes Glass Houses & The Dead Girls' Dance
The Summoning (Darkest Powers, Book 1) by Kelley Armstrong
The Awakening (Darkest Powers) by Kelley Armstrong
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 
Across the Universe by Beth Revis


From the Library-


The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


I can't wait to get started on Across the Universe! I am especially excited about that one. 

What books did you get this week?






11 comments:

  1. wow! so many awesome books! i LOVED the iron king, if i stay and anna and the french kiss (and i hope you do too). i haven't read the others but i heard great things about them too. you have many hours of reading pleasure ahead of you :)

    happy reading,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome books this week! The Iron King, The Summoning, Vampire Academy, The Dark Divine and the Morganville Vampires series are all really good, and The Body Finder, If I Stay and Across the Universe all look great. Happy reading, can't wait to find out what you think of them =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some AMAZING books there!!

    I so want to read 'Across The Universe' but we have to wait till March for it in the UK - very mean, hahah!

    Look forward to seeing your reviews!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got an amazing bunch of books this week!! I can't even say which ones I'm most excited to read out of your pile, because there's so many! However, I will say that I love your... table? laptop cover?... I love the design of the background in these pictures :)

    Feel free to check out my IMM here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @pamela it's actually an ottoman! I love the design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great books! Many of them are on my TBR list with a few that I own.

    Kat @ A Journey In Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pretty much everyone one of those books! You have a really lovely list :) I'm your newest follower, by the way. Loving your blog so far, and looking forward to getting to know you better!

    Lilly
    Book Lungs: YA Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the title of Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Sideand I've heard so many great things on Anna and the French Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I loved, LOVED, loved If I Stay! You must read it soon.

    Awesome books this week, so much to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING!
    Sorry but would you mind taking a look at my Q&A post?
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite the haul! Drop by and say hi if you get a chance! Love your blog:)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete