Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow Friday



As you can probably tell, by the lack of followers and posts, we are new book bloggers. My sister Kim and I decided to start this up because of our love of books. We have found out about most of the books we read by recommendations from other bloggers. Thus became Two Readers Reviews. We wanted to inspire other people to read the books that we were finding on other peoples blogs and to support the authors that we love!

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you decide to follow!

This week's question is: What is/was your favorite subject in school?

I would go with English. I was always the kid that loved doing book reports!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the book blogging world!

    My answer: in school I liked JROTC and English!
    I’m hopping by from Follow Friday I’m following you and would love if you follow me too! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower! I always liked English in school, it was always my best subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the follow and welcome to book belonging, you will have a blast!

    Favorite subject for me was drama ( ha ha ha)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Welcome to the blogosphere! Stop by and say hi if you get a chance!
    Have a great weekend!
    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Following you back.... hope you have a great weekend!

    Kat @ A Journey in Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we are all still doing book reports. LOL Thanks for participating. XOXO Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome first of all to the world of book bloggers , new follower as well. I guess we could call our reviews book reports thank goodness I don't have to turn them in my grammer isn't what it used to be lol.

    My FF and Blog hops

    ReplyDelete